The directors' report
The details required by statute to be disclosed in the directors' report include statements on the following:
1. The state of the company's affairs.
2. Recommended dividend.
3. Proposed transfers to reserves.
4. Principal activities of the company and its subsidiaries.
5. Market value of land shown on the balance sheet, if the market value differs substantially from the balance sheet value.
6. Significant changes in fixed assets.
7. Proportions of turnover and contribution to net income of... see: The Directors' Report